Thursday, January 24, 2013

Palmolive Fresh Infusions

Well, you know I love Influenster, and in my latest package, I received three bottles of Palmolive Fresh Infusions dish soap. I have been loyal to another brand for years. Like I would never buy anything different. I was totally skeptical, but they smelled really great. They're pretty as well, they actually look nice sitting next to your sink. The scents are Lime Basil, Lemon Thyme, & Ginger White Tea. I shared Ginger White Tea with a friend (the pink one), and kept the other two. Lime Basil is my favorite scent. I hand wash all of my pans and we are pretty hard on them. I find that bacon is really difficult and requires 875 squirts from my former dish soap. Nope, just one from Palmolive Fresh Infusions and not a hint of bacon smell after. You also don't need to scrub forever. Much like a good shampoo lathers easily, these dish soaps bubble FOREVER. So awesome. Crazy affordable too - $2.96 at Walmart. Thanks to the coupons I received from Influenster, all of my friends have been able to try them, and everyone is equally as happy as I am. Goodbye old brand. I'm never going back.

No comments:

Post a Comment