Sunday, December 2, 2012

Dino Lingo

Holy Cow! I have discovered the coolest thing ever! Foreign language instruction doesn't begin until middle school in many parts of America but for most of us, it is a priority to make sure our kids speak more than one language. However, there are not many resources available to help young children that are fun and engaging. Enter Dino Lingo: The most captivating foreign language instruction system for children that I have seen so far. I clicked this clip and my six year old dropped everything that he was doing to run and see what it was all about. He then proclaimed, "WE NEED THIS!" I agree! We have a lot of friends who are native French speakers, and I speak a bit of French, but if you don't use it daily, you lose it, so it would be really fun for both of us to go through this together. While I work on my French through a program designed for adults, my son can use Dino Lingo as an introduction to French and soon we can be using a second language in our house and with our friends! Dino Lingo is available in 30 languages and offers a full immersion system. Check out their method - better than most of the expensive classes that you can send your kids to. We'll definitely be picking this one up.

No comments:

Post a Comment