Monday, November 12, 2012

Influenster Beauty Blogger VoxBox 2012

This is the second VoxBox that I received from Influenster and BY FAR my favorite. Keep them coming! In it, I received: NYC New York Color IndividualEyes Custom Compact - Dark Shadows - A complete compact for smoky eyes. Kiss Ever Pro Lashes Starter Kit - OMG, I love fake lashes but have a massive inability to apply them by myself. With the applicator, it's a piece of cake. Loved these. Bath and Body Works Mini Candle in Black Pepper Bergamot - so yummy and just as good as the competition at a better price. EBOOST - Kind of like Emergen-C - great season for it. Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin - I squeed when I saw these. I have wanted them for a long time. They rule hard. Not Your Mother's Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream - Makes your curls look amazing and the grape seed and jasmine smell will seriously bring all the boys to your yard. I cannot stop smelling my hair and neither can anyone else. I also received Boots No. 7 Beautiful Skin for Normal/Dry skin and it is amazing. Thank you so much, Influenster. Everything in this box is my jam.

No comments:

Post a Comment