Monday, November 12, 2012

Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin

I have been wanting to try these FOREVER so I was super psyched when I received them as part of the Influenster Beauty Blogger VoxBox 2012. Goody has never let me down. They've been my go to hair accessory brand since WAY BACK in the day. The Goody Simple Styles Spin Pins are seriously the best thing to ever happen to my hair. I have long thick hair and it takes about 8675309 bobby pins to put my hair up into a french twist, bun, whatever. With the spin pin it takes five seconds. FIVE SECONDS. To amazing hair. These things are a life changer. You can do several different styles with them, but for me, it is just really important to not just throw my hair in a ponytail and look sloppy when I don't have time to do it. I like a nice updo. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Goody. You have literally changed my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment