Monday, November 12, 2012

Boots No. 7 Beautiful Skin

So it is that time of year again where my skin just dries right out. My huge problem is that I am really sensitive to a lot of products. It's so difficult to find anything that does not irritate my skin, that actually works, and does not cost eight million dollars. I was excited to try Boots No. 7 Beautiful Skin when I received it in my Influenster Beauty Blogger VoxBox 2012. It's a two step system to clean and moisturize, and I received the normal/dry version which was perfect. YOU GUYS. Within about 4 days of using the products, especially the amazing night cream, my face was silky smooth, with no dry patches anywhere. You do not understand how miraculous this is. It doesn't matter how much water I drink, or how clean I eat, it is impossible for my skin to stay moisturized properly in the winter. Not anymore. I had heard about Boots No. 7 when I was in England. Everyone raved about how great these products were. I am so happy to have been able to try them for myself and see how great the results actually are. And they're crazy affordable and readily available. I am happy to be able to use skin care products that are meant for adults and not babies. OH happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment