Monday, November 12, 2012

Bath and Body Works Mini Candles

So if you know me, you know that I am obsessed with making my house smell pretty. AND IT ALWAYS DOES. I love candles, but they have to smell really good and they have to be long lasting. There are a few companies who do this very well, and they are very pricey. I received the Influenster Beauty Blogger VoxBox 2012, and was super psyched to see that it included a Bath and Body Works Mini Candle. I have tried a lot of their products (addicted to their hand sanitizer), but I'd never tried their candles. What a wonderful surprise!! I received Black Pepper Bergamot, which is not a flavor I would have chosen for myself, but it is awesome. Very manly smell, which works for me because I'm not into florals. And it lasts. And lasts. Even this teeny little candle can make my entire living room smell awesome for hours. They come in eleven million (okay maybe not that many, but SO MANY) scents and are super affordable ($3.50). Go buy some. I'm going to.

No comments:

Post a Comment